Call for Speakers is now closed!
We are looking for knowledgeable women who can passionately and effectively share their subject matter expertise, real life experiences, tools and templates with attendees of our 18th Annual Conference, October 20-22, 2020. The 2020 EWF Conference will be virtual this year.
If you are capable of providing thought leadership we ask that you please review our panel topics and submit to be a part of the annual conference. Panel descriptions are draft outlines that are open to your interpretation and ideas. We value creativity, innovative ideas and audience interactions. Each panel should provide take-away tools and solutions for attendees to utilize in their respective companies and/or positions.
If you are interested in being a speaker, please fill out our official submission form. You must submit a copy of your biography and the idea(s) of the panel or panels you wish to participate and the reasons why.
New Guidelines for 2020 Submissions
- Only the speakers themselves may submit. Any submission from a PR firm or marketing department will be immediately rejected.
- No product, vendor or individual business pitches.
- Incomplete submissions will be automatically disqualified.
- The EWF will prioritize any submission that includes a case study. Make sure you get permission to present your company’s case study before you submit your proposal.
- Those selected must be able to present through a virtual session
- Direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Final panelist submissions are due no later than July 30, 2020. Call for speakers is closed.
- Acceptance notifications will be made the week of August 17, 2020